Monday, May 17, 2010

I've got questions, who has answers?

Have you ever read a blog that is all in questions? Well, are you ready?

What would I do without all my technology? Why is it so hard to turn the TV off sometimes? Why do I love sports so much? Why is it so easy to waste time late at night but so difficult to get up and have time to spare in the morning? How come I say such stupid things? Why haven't I done more with my life in the first 29 plus years? How come I have allowed myself to lose contact with so many good friends? Why do I like brussel sprouts so much when everyone else despises them?

Why would I rather read a novel than the Bible? How could anyone possibly like going to the dentist? Why do I prefer to be by myself but then get lonely when no one is around? When will I get back to Africa? And for how long will I be there? Are the ideas in my head ever going to happen or are they just far-fetched thoughts? Who do we think we are anyways?

Why doesn't prayer always come naturally? Why do I keep ordering books when I already own a bunch of good ones I have never read? Why don't I blog more often? How come people don't seem to care about what happens after they die? Why does music have such an emotional impact? Why is doing the right thing usually 5-7 times harder than doing the wrong thing? Why aren't we more honest with each other? Where am I going?

Do we all have way more questions than answers or just me?

1 comment:

  1. Do you really think you are the only one with questions? Can't I have questions, too? Are there any answers out there at all?

    Did I love this post?

    Yes, I did. You win.

    ReplyDelete